WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME THAT YOU COULD DO ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING YOU WANTED TO?
“Retirement is not an ending, it is a new beginning, the start of a new life journey of vastly expanded proportion” – Dr. R. Johnson, The New Retirement
78% of Baby Boomers have no intention of seeking a ‘traditional retirement’ — most say they plan to work full or part time after retiring from their major occupation.
Think about your feelings surrounding retirement…
- What do you believe about retirement?
- How decisive are you?
- Are you healthy, active and energetic?
- Are you financially secure?
- What about your overall life satisfaction?
- What is your ‘life purpose’?
- How do you fill your leisure time?
- Can you adapt to change?
- What will your daily routine look like when retired?
- How do you respond when people ask, “So, what do you do?”
What we can do for you…
The LifeOptions Profile™ assesses retirement readiness across 20 lifestyle and attitudinal dimensions in six life arenas: Career and Work, Health and Wellness, Finance and Insurance, Family and Relationships, Leisure and Social, and Personal Development.
The Retirement Success Profile™ identifies personal strengths and areas of focus across 15 retirement success factors that closely affect retirement transition and planning. Across each of these factors, the Retirement Success Profile™ measures Expectation, Present Behaviour and Variance.